STANDARD Q COVID-19 Ag Test is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid antigens to SARS-CoV-2 present in Saliva specimens with mucus.
STANDARD Q COVID-19 Ag Test is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid antigens to SARS-CoV-2 present in human saliva specimens with mucus. This test is for administration by healthcare workers and labs only, as an aid to early diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection in patient with clinical symptoms with SARS-CoV-2 infection. It provides only an initial screening test result. This product is strictly for medical professional use only and not intended for personal use. The administration of the test and the interpretation of the results should be done by a trained health professional. The result of this test should not be the sole basis for the diagnosis; confirmatory testing is required.
- Test time : Within 15 mins
- Easy and convenient testing process for professionals
- Effective in detecting the SARS-CoV-2 variant
- No need for extra equipment
- Specimen: Saliva with mucus
- Test time: 15-30 mins
- Specimen volume: 4 drop
- Sensitivity: 100% (5/5), 94.74% (18/19)
- Specificity: 100% (4/4), 100% (73/73)
- Storage temperature: 2-30℃ / 36-86℉
What’s in the box: 25 set x Standard Q COVID-19 Ag Saliva Self Test Kit by SD Biosensor